THE PET LION PRESENTS

We're so busy looking for a saviour We don't see the power in ourselves All our lives are precious, don't let it pass you by - lamb

Monday, April 04, 2005

Talking with my friends Around a bottle of red wine - Blackie and the Rodeo Kings

The first annual Feast of Beardo was a success. Even the famous Dale Fahey thought so. "This is probably the second best Feast of Beardo I've ever been to," said Dale. We had party mix, lentil and vegetable soup, biscuits, potato salad, mini spanokopitas, veggie tacos and chocolate cake. All very yummy. There were 10 empty bottles of wine this morning. Eight of those were from the happy wine that Fudge and I made. So good! I woke up without the slightest trace of a hangover. I love this wine!

I was told to put this quote from me on the blog. "I'm double fisting, cup of soup, glass of wine!" So there it is.

Pink Floyd: at Pompeii was watched. My stereo was well excercised with many cds and high volumes. Wednesday got lots of fallen scraps. We listened to an mp3 of my doppleganger Paul Cargnello. Everyone seemed to have a good time. I certainly had a blast. Thanks to everyone who came, brought food and wine, and made my first real party here really fun.

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the feast of beardo is over cant wait for the next one. thanks for havin us over. wednesday had a great time sniffin every inch of your home. peace oot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home