THE PET LION PRESENTS

We're so busy looking for a saviour We don't see the power in ourselves All our lives are precious, don't let it pass you by - lamb

Monday, March 21, 2005

They say "One thing always leads to another" I open my mind I don't get it - Cowboy Junkies

Walking home from work I start thinking I would like some corn chips and salsa. So I decide to head to Great Ocean because they have Que Pasa organic chips that I like. So I get some chips, salsa, buttery spread and madras indian cooking sauce. While walking back down Quinpool I see the new book store Outside the Lines (which I somehow missed while walking up while wondering where it was located). Inside I browsed for a few minutes and found Investigations by Stuart Kauffman, $10.95 for a hard cover. It looked pretty interesting so I bought it. While walking further down Quinpool I decided to buy some wine at the liquor boutique in Quinpool center(Farnese from Italy is a good, yet inexpensive wine). After grabbing a bottle (well I still need a few more bottles for the homemade Merlot) I remembered my old corkscrew was broken so I needed to grab one from Canadian Tire. No sign of Alfred after a quick look around so I get my corkscrew and go home. Four purchases because I wanted salsa and chips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home