THE PET LION PRESENTS

We're so busy looking for a saviour We don't see the power in ourselves All our lives are precious, don't let it pass you by - lamb

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Introducing happiness. Happy, yes! - Rheostatics

I have several things that are making me happy right now. I'm making wine with my friend Fudge and by my birthday (April 1st) we will have a batch of Merlot. I'm hoping we can make some crazy labels for the bottles.
Also this month I get to see the Weakerthans twice (with the Constantines). John K. Sampson is one of the best songwriters in this country. I know I'll have a blast. On a sadder note this makes me think of my friend Jeremy who passed away New Years day. One of my last memories of hanging out with him is riding in his car blasting Left and Leaving and singing at the top of our lungs. It would have been fantastic to get to see the Weakerthans with him. I'll be thinking of you buddy.
On April 7th, my favourite band Rheostatics will be playing at Reflections. I'm very excited to see these guys now. I've really grown to love their most recent album 2067 and it will be great to hear these songs live. Also Michael Phillip-Wojewoda, who now is their official drummer should be tighter on the skins than last time they played here.

So, what is exciting in your life?

2 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

peter has a blog.
this excites me.
http://livejournal.com/users/danicavivien

 
At 8:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I'm visiting New Brunswick for a week.


Well, people in Atlanta think that might be exciting...... :P

BMN

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home