THE PET LION PRESENTS

We're so busy looking for a saviour We don't see the power in ourselves All our lives are precious, don't let it pass you by - lamb

Friday, March 11, 2005

Pretend you owe me nothing And all the world is green We can bring back the old days And all the world is green - Tom Waits

I'm now working at a temporary position for DRDC Atlantic. One of my tasks is to write an integrated pest management plan for them. One day when I was researching at Dalhousie I came upon this in a book: from a Roman agricultural text around 50 AD - protection from caterpillers - " a woman ungirded and with flying hair must run barefoot around the garden, or a crayfish must be nailed up in different places in the garden." Who says gardening is dull?

2 Comments:

At 6:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes!
Come to moncton for THAT weakerthans show.
It would make me happy.

 
At 9:21 PM , Blogger Beardo said...

I might go home to Cape Breton for Easter weekend. Seeing the Weakerthans for three nights would be really fantstic though. We'll see.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home