THE PET LION PRESENTS

We're so busy looking for a saviour We don't see the power in ourselves All our lives are precious, don't let it pass you by - lamb

Friday, April 01, 2005

As far as I remember You were dropping hints And hoping that somehow that we might find them - The Lighthouse Choir

A quarter century has now passed since I've started breathing air. Having chocolate birthday cake tonight. My mom rules. Didn't even have to ask. Chocolate cake. Chocolate frosting. Probably open a couple of bottles of wine as well. The wine will be in full effect on Sunday evening for the Feast of Beardo. It'll actually be the first party I've had at my flat. Should be fun.

Anyone pull any good pranks this morning? I attempted one but it was pretty terrible. Its hard to pull someones leg when you basically tell each other BS most of the time anyway.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thanks to Jared for the pic and thanks to the Lighthouse Choir for making "happy birthday" (as sung by a choir of fishing boat skeletons) and the rest of their very fine album

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home