THE PET LION PRESENTS

We're so busy looking for a saviour We don't see the power in ourselves All our lives are precious, don't let it pass you by - lamb

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Late nights rock me Sleeping on couches - Dog Day

Rain. Rain. Rain. Had to deal with that as I walked to get some cash from an ATM and then head over to Dale's to hang out before going to Stage 9. Marty, Chris, Dale and I got a cab from there to the bar. My jeans were soaked through anyway but walking in the rain with high winds sucks. We got there in time to see Death By Nostalgia's set. I was glad we did as it was really good. The Sycamores were on second. I had never seen them before but I really liked their songs. Hopefully I'll get to see them again sometime. Dog Day were then on to promote the release of their cd Thank You. I really like these guys and they didn't disappoint (either live or on record).

After picking up a copy of the cd and hanging around chatting we headed out into the rain. It was decided that Julia, Lindsay, Heather, Jared and myself would head to Jared's to hang out some more. This of course meant more walking in high winds and driving rain. We listened to the Dog Day cd and had a good time. I offered to let Julia stay in the extra room at my place instead of sleeping without blankets on a lawnchair mat in an empty apartment. Which also means I got a taxi ride home instead of having to walk again thanks to Julia.

I listened to Thank You three times today. Pick up a copy if you haven't already.

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to the Reflections show tonight, Peter, so you too must go!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home