THE PET LION PRESENTS

We're so busy looking for a saviour We don't see the power in ourselves All our lives are precious, don't let it pass you by - lamb

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Oh the partisan said "there are photos in your head I want to know what they are" - Swan Lake

It's strange how I always feel I am a mixture of optimism and pessimism. I feel things aren't so bad and have the opportunity to get better. I feel I'm going no where in my life. At blinding speed. I wonder if I’m easily contented or just have no drive to do anything, really. When I do make any small advancement I don’t seem to capitalize on them to go further.

I want drive.

I want to achieve.

I want to stop floating.

Enough self conscious rambling for a blog post?

I am excited about things. I’m going to Toronto at the end of the month to see what is likely to be the last Rheostatics concert at Massey Hall. As it stands I’ll probably arrive home on my birthday and throw the third annual Feast of Beardo. I have an Australian Shiraz for a red wine and a Sauvignon Blanc for a white on the go right now.

I’ve got a laptop now so I’ll likely start posting here again. I’ll award a yet to be determined prize to the first friend who leaves a comment on this post.

8 Comments:

At 9:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! Anonymous procastinator claims as-yet-undescribed award.

Can it involve Propellor?

 
At 8:18 PM , Blogger Beardo said...

The award will be tailored to the first non-anonymous reply. (Possible involving Propellor)

 
At 4:36 PM , Blogger Bonny Stormer said...

Me me me!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 3:19 PM , Blogger em said...

he lives!

 
At 2:15 PM , Blogger Bonny Stormer said...

So what's my prize, Beardo ol' chap? And are you feeling better?

 
At 11:52 PM , Blogger Beardo said...

I haven't decided on a gift yet. I'll take the time to think up something good.

I still feel like a sack of poo right now. Blah!

 
At 3:15 PM , Blogger HOTSHOTfemmeBOT said...

Be-AIR-do!

I understand what you're feeling for sure. The pervasive 20 something I've got to do something saddness. Oh man. But I believe that you can do whatever you want to put your mind to. There is lots of time.

I hope that yesterday's feast cheered you up. It sure cheered me up. It was the first time, in a very long time, that I was happy to be in Halifax. I'm an emo kid. Oh Glorious Beardo-happy wine. But also glorious friends and laughs galore.


YAR!

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger HOTSHOTfemmeBOT said...

Be-AIR-do!

I understand what you're feeling for sure. The pervasive 20 something I've got to do something saddness. Oh man. But I believe that you can do whatever you want to put your mind to. There is lots of time.

I hope that yesterday's feast cheered you up. It sure cheered me up. It was the first time, in a very long time, that I was happy to be in Halifax. I'm an emo kid. Oh Glorious Beardo-happy wine. But also glorious friends and laughs galore.


YAR!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home