THE PET LION PRESENTS

We're so busy looking for a saviour We don't see the power in ourselves All our lives are precious, don't let it pass you by - lamb

Friday, August 25, 2006

Summer's over and the last few seconds weren't so bad 22 degrees and the stereo upstairs is nice and loud - Greg MacPherson

Today is wine bottling day. It is a white wine called Symphony. It's a better kit than I usually do and takes longer than a month. My dad has made this a few times and for an off dry white, it's damn lovely. I figure the wine will be flowing sometime post 5:00 pm. Come visit if you know me well enough to know where I live.

I'll be heading to the North End Pub later in the evening.

Greg MacPherson was excellent last night. Glen and Lachie did a great job backing him up on a bunch of songs. Still think its awesome that musicians I think are great will come over to me to say hello.

1 Comments:

At 1:04 AM , Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm sorry I broke your wicked cool wine glass, it was a total mistake.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home