THE PET LION PRESENTS

We're so busy looking for a saviour We don't see the power in ourselves All our lives are precious, don't let it pass you by - lamb

Saturday, August 05, 2006

I don't have no answers I don't have no clue. I'm turning round and tumbling down and fading out of view - The Unintended

Why hello inquisitive visitor. Were you hoping to find out something about me? What I was up to? What is on my mind? Maybe a funny anecdote? You could call me, or drop by my place and see if I want to hang out. Send an e-mail or even a letter. Wouldn't that be lovely? Maybe I'll take my own advice and drop by and visit you or get your number and give you a call. Might be nicer than this silly internet thing.


Please leave a message after the beep

*BEEP*

2 Comments:

At 12:46 PM , Blogger HOTSHOTfemmeBOT said...

*BEEP*...hi..uh... this is jen...uh..like,..oh fuck..i forgot what i was going to say... uh ok, let's try this again... uhh this is jen... just wanted to say...uh that we're totally like gonna fucking brutilze the dancefloor...*BEEP*

 
At 1:45 PM , Blogger Beardo said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home