THE PET LION PRESENTS

We're so busy looking for a saviour We don't see the power in ourselves All our lives are precious, don't let it pass you by - lamb

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Somewhere it's August in the evening That's where you'll find me changing seasons -Blinker the Star

I'm sick this weekend. My throat feels pretty terrible. I tried hot toddies last night but it really didn't help at all. After a few my throat felt worse. So much for trying to have a few drinks while aiding my health.

Brutalize the Dancefloor had its first jam last night. We only had four Casios going but it was a really full sound. It'll be interesting when we get everyone together. Sort of have two songs in the making right now. I think we need to make the second one more dancy though. This will be my first band. I'm pretty excited about this. (Coming soon to a $Rockin' 4 Dollar$ near you, provided you are in Halifax).

Already it is August and there are still so many things I want to do. Like an actual camping trip. Hopefully to my favourite place, Pollett's Cove. September may be a good time to do that. Also, I have to organize a formal picnic. When browsing a book of art by Monet I saw paintings of people in nice dress having a picnic and thought it we be fun to do with a group of people here in Halifax. I will have to figure out a date and a good place for a picnic. My suits need dry cleaning as well.

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM , Blogger HOTSHOTfemmeBOT said...

FORMAL PICNIC!!!!!!!!!!

Fine cheese, wine and...
BON-BONS.


CLASZZZY

 
At 11:51 PM , Blogger klc said...

i really really REALLY like it when people dress up. it's like suddenly it all means something after all. like something has been accomplished.

guess what the word verification was?

urfkall.

ha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home